UAE Mainland Company
Need UAE market access?
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most practical business license in UAE for foreign individuals and organizations interested in developing a long term relationship with the local business community. LLC can be structured by a minimum of two and a maximum of fifty shareholders with a limited liability of the company’s share capital. However 51% is regarded as a UAE national partner’s share capital which is mandatory, nonetheless UAE national shareholder may approve and have an agreement with both parties that local shareholder/partner will not have any claim on the entire business operations and only acts as the company’s local sponsor for yearly cost.
Benefits of a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Offering a suitable business structure
- 100% tax free
- Can do business anywhere within the UAE
- Local labor laws will apply
- Access to the UAE government business and the local economy
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation
- Transparent operating environment with high standards of rules and regulations
- Data protection / security
- No restriction of hiring expatriates and offer them 2 years employment visa
- Entitlement to a 3 years Investor/Partner visa
- Local access to bank accounts
- Multi-currency bank accounts
The total time required to form a company is from 2 weeks to 3 months from the date of all relevant documents received.