UAE Free Zone Company
Licenses for trading, industrial goods manufacturing, commercial activities, consulting, service processing and media operations.
United Arab Emirates is the country, which houses various free industrial and free trade zones. Therefore, investors have a choice of specialized jurisdictions and each free zone has its limitations depending on the business activity. The basic requirements for a UAE Free Zone company formation is same across all the Free Zones, the rates and form filing may vary from one business activity to another. Our free zone company services, will help you obtain the right license for activities like trading, industrial goods manufacturing, commercial activities, consulting, service processing and media operations.
Free Zones contain financial reasons to establish manufacturing trades in the UAE. These are essentially focused on exemption from all taxes and duties charged on profits or products.
Benefits of a Free Zone Company
- 100% ownership by foreigners
- 100% tax free
- Local Access to bank accounts
- Multi-currency bank accounts
- Can trade with other free zone companies and internationally
- Exemptions from customs duties
- No restriction of hiring expatriates and offer them 2 years employment visa
- Entitlement to a 3 years Investor/Partner visa
- Warehouses facilities and virtual office facilities
- Affordable operations cost
- Real Estate Ownership
Once your free zone company is formed, you can do business in any free zone areas, internationally and for a real estate ownership. However, need a local agent in order to sell your products and services in local market, and we are there to do it for you with our local license.
Application requirements and process
- Required activity/project details, business structure, passport copy, utility bill (address prove), bank reference.
- Name approval will take 1 to 2 working days. Business license approval can take 15 to 25 days depending on chosen project activity. Note that physical visit is needed to sign Memorandum of Association but it is subject to relevant authorities where the license is issued.
- Residence Visa can be issued to owners and employees, which will take approximately a week. A physical visit is needed. Emirates ID will be provided in one month time.