International Business Company
What is an Offshore Company? It is a company which does not conduct substantial business in its country of incorporation. Commonly it is framed in a tax free jurisdictions and it legitimately reduces any type of tax loads. In addition it advances ones wealth management.
Advantages of an Offshore Company
- Highly maintained anonymity
- Low start-up costs
- No issues of foreign currency usage
- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- Full repatriation of capital and profits allowed
- Will offer additional asset protection
- Your company can own intellectual property rights and interest in UAE’s real estate market
- Local access to bank accounts
- Allows offshore company to operate as holding shares in other Offshore or Free Zone companies in the UAE or elsewhere
- No audit requirements
- No minimum capital required
- Greater ease of operation
Who can have an offshore company?
Individuals, executives, businessmen who are trying to set-up a company without a complexity framework. Specialist, consultants, stockbrokers, real-estate investors, who are trying to legitimately reduce one’s taxes.
Application requirements and process
- Required business activity, 3 suggested company names, passport copy of a beneficial shareholder/ director/ secretary, bank reference letter shareholder/ director/ secretary, latest utility bill, curriculum vitae (CV)
- License can be issued within 1 to 2 working days from the date of all relevant documents received.
- We assist you to form offshore company through quick and simple process.